Salaries Blockchain is a project to bring the world new economy, the economy where you will receive just salaries.
Bitcoin created the world first blockchain for a new mean of payments, Ethereum added sciptable payments (and any logic like chess games) to the blockchain, Polkadot united together many blockchains into one system for tough business and trade. This project makes social blockchain, the blockchain to fullfil the world most urgent needs (after climate), to pay just salaries, grants, and UBI (and climate change mitigation financing, too).
It is a plan for social economy, that is an economy in which you will be paid for your work. There will be no free work anymore (except if you don’t register yourself), every work will be paid.
There will be no proprietary software, patents, and hidden scientific discoveries (except of weapons), because this project will make it more profitable to give away your work for free than to sell it!
So, Salaries Blockchain is an ongoing programming project to create a new Polkadot blockchain. Our blockchain will be mostly like Ethereum (specifically like Ethereum 2.0), but will have the following distinctive features:
- No gas token. Gas token is a bulwark of unfounded riches. We will make possible to use any token as a gas token. Validators will choose which token they want to be rewarded in. More importantly, gas token is decided by groups of founders that is by a centralized organization, not by the trade. In our decentralized system, the market decides, so the prices will be more just.
- Why will this project fail? By exactly the same reasons why Bitcoin failed as a mainstream mean of payments. 🙂 Our tokens (that may be created by nonprofits or any business) are “worthless” means of payment, aren’t they?
- This blockchain is created specifically as a medium for salaries. We are creating special future-oriented tokens that “force” traders to evaluate your work, especially its effect on the future, and distribute your salaries every second.
- UBI is a kind of salary, isn’t it?
- At a later stage we will change the format of our database to allow momental copies of any part of the system. So, it will be possible, for example to copy a token with all its balances and create your own token based on it.
- We may change it to allow a validator to keep only a part of the data. A user will need to pay some kind of rent fee (or similar) to ensure his data will be not deleted (and he would lose e.g. all money on his/her account). Be sure, the price to keep data by enough validators to ensure reliable storage will be small (I expect <$0.05/month for a typical user), and it could be pre-paid for a hundred of years of storage). This allows to differentiate important (to be reliable) and costly data from cheap data that would operate at higher speed.
At even a later stage, we can add ultra-low-cost and ultra-cheap software execution inside the blockchain as outlined in this scientific article. This will also make possible to sell computing power inside our blockchain.[I’ve found an error in this my article, so it seems this cannot be done]